FBA will reopen for in-person classes on August 5th for the 2020-2021 school year.
FBA STEPS TO MITIGATE SPREAD OF COVID-19
These are standard measures taken.
- Hand washing and sanitizing
- Feasible physical distancing
- Elimination of large gatherings that do not provide physical distancing
- Health monitoring measures (temperature and symptoms)
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
Notifications When Cases Arise
The teacher will notify the principal and Leadership team whenever a COVID-19 case is confirmed. A member of the Leadership Team will notify local oﬃcials, staﬀ, and families immediately in accordance with state and local laws while maintaining confidentiality.
School staff will inform those who have had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 to stay home and self-monitor for symptoms. The coordinator should confirm with the campus principal in writing which individuals were in close contact and that the notifications have been completed.